Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the last assignment, our last class

All classes will meet today, and this will be your best opportunity to ask questions about the exam, to clear up any possible discrepancies about your grade, and to enjoy our last class together.

Also, please note the directions for the final assignment, repeated from yesterday's blog:

In your final blog posting, tell me about this class. What worked for you and what didn't work; what you liked or didn't like; what I can do to improve the class. I hope this class was a learning experience for you, and I want to continue to improve the course, and improve myself as a teacher, so I definitely welcome your honest and candid feedback. Please tell me what I need to hear, not just what I want to hear. Thanks for taking the time to do this last assignment.

This homework assignment is due Wednesday, June 9 at 11:59 PM.

Also note the addition of "essay questions" to the Semester Exam Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment