Friday, June 4, 2010

exam info

We're just a few days away from exams. Here is a little info that will hopefully prepare you for your Western Civ test.

There is a new item to the left, just above the Countdown to Exams. It's called Semester Exam Docs. There, you will find documents and links (tests, notes, etc.) that should be useful. I will be posting these over the weekend. This will be a little more complicated than I would like, since the Great Computer Crash of last month, but I will do my best.

You will be allowed to use one page of notes (standard size paper, meaning 8.5 X 11 inches; one side only; either printed or hand-written) during the exam. You may not reproduce entire tests on this page. I will check this sheet during the exam, and you will turn the sheet in with your exam.

You will not be allowed to use your computer during the exam.

The exam will be around 100 objective questions, worth 50% of the exam grade, and three essay responses, worth 50%.

We will discuss this more in class on Friday, so let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment